Most Delicious Creamy, Mild Spicy Afghani Chicken is one of High in Protein, Low in Fat and easily cooked and digested recipe.
Afghani cuisine is known for its mild spicy or smacking flavours taste as we all know. And this recipe one of Favorite Recipe for a teenager or an adult in today’s world. Unlike other Mughlai dishes, Afghani Chicken is most delicious creamy, mild spicy and one of high in protein(208.4 gm), calories (1325 kcal), low in fat (33.7 gm) and easily cooked and digested recipe.
|Prepration Time||6-10 Minutes|
|Cook Time||21-25 Minutes|
|Afghani Chicken Taste||Mild Spicy|
- 500 gram chicken cut into 1 inch pieces on the bone
- ¼ cup cashewnuts
- 3 medium Onion roughly chopped
- 2 teaspoons tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/4 Yogurt
- 1 inch piece cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 4 cardamoms
- 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 2 teaspoon red Chilli powder
- 1 tbsp Melon Seeds (Magaz)
- 3 cloves
- 1 tbsp Poppy Seed (khuskhus)
- Salt to taste
- 3 tbsp oil
Preparation Method of Afghani Chicken
- First of All, Put Onion, Cashew-nuts, Melon seeds, Cardamom, Cloves, Cinnamon and Poppy seeds and cook it under pressure.
- Expel and make a smooth paste with a slight water and keep aside.
- Add Marinate Chicken with ginger-garlic paste, turmeric powder, yogurt, salt and half tsp garam masala powder and broil for an hour.
- Put the mixture into a mixer jar and expel to a smooth paste
- Take a nonstick, heat oil and add marinated chicken and saute for 5-7 minutes
- Also, Give it a chance to reach boiling point.
- Add ground paste and mix well. Cook for 3-4 minutes. furthermore add saffron and mix it well, and cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Finally, Enjoy the hot Afghani Chicken recipe with your family.