We used to basically call this dish poha. Aloo Poha used to be pretty a regular mealtime recipe at my home. It’s a fast, easy and healthy dish to make it.
We used to basically call this dish poha. Aloo Poha used to be pretty a regular snacks recipe at my home. It’s a fast, easy and healthy dish to make it. A popular breakfast recipe in Maharashtra.
- 2 cups Poha (Beaten Rice)
- 1 Potatoes
- 1 Onions
- 2 Green Chillies
- 1 tsp Chana dal
- 1 tsp Urad dal
- 1/4 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1 sprig Curry takes off
- 2 tsp Peanuts
- 4 tblsp Oil
- 1 squeeze Turmeric powder
- 1 Lemon
- Few Corainder leaves
- Salt to taste
- Absorb the poha water. Wash and deplete all the water.
- Include some salt, turmeric powder, keep aside.
- Peel and cut the potatoes into little cubes, slash the onions, chillies, corainder leaves.
- Heat oil and put chana dal, urad dal, mustard seeds, peanuts
- Curry leaves and sear until they crackle.
- Include potatoes, saute for couple of minutes, and then include slashed onions, chillies.
- Cook till they are finished. Include the poha, corainder leaves and blend
- Keep it on moderate fire for 5-7 minutes.
- Give it a chance to cool for at some point and include then lemon juice.
- Enjoy the Aloo Poha with your family.