- 1 tsp Keya Oregano
- 4 glasses refined flour + for tidying
- Oil for lubing
- 15 gms crisp yeast
- A squeeze sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Milk as required
- Margarine for brushing
- Preheat stove at 180ºC. Oil a preparing plate with some oil. Take yeast in a dish.
- Include 2 tbsps warm water and sugar, blend well and put aside to initiate. Strainer flour in another dish.
- Include salt and ¾ tsp Keya Oregano. Make a well in the middle, pour the actuated yeast in it and blend well.
- Include 2 containers water and massage into a delicate batter. Dust the worktop with some flour. Place the mixture on it and punch it.
- Continue stretching so as to ply and punching till the batter is prepared and doesn’t break. Spread the mixture into an oval shape, place on the lubed heating plate, and spread with a soggy muslin fabric and put aside in a warm place to demonstrate for 20-25 minutes.
- Apply some milk on the demonstrated bread mixture. Sprinkle remaining Keya Oregano on top, put the plate in the preheated stove and prepare for 20-25 minutes.
- Expel from warmth, brush with some margarine and let it cool. Serve.
Cheese and Ragi Pizza
- 6 tbsps. ground blended cheddar (mozzarella + prepared)
- 1/2 cup millet (ragi) flour
- 1/2 cup refined flour + for cleaning
- Oil for lubing
- 1/2 tsp salt + to taste
- 10 gms crisp yeast
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 1 little green capsicum
- 1 little red capsicum
- 1 little yellow capsicum
- 2-3 tbsps pizza sauce
- 1/2 little yellow zucchini, cut
- 1/2 little green zucchini, cut
- 2 tbsps. corn parts
- Dark olive cuts as required
- Preheat broiler at 180ºC. Oil a preparing plate with some oil. Filter together refined flour, processed flour and ½ tsp. salt into a dish.
- Take yeast in another dish. Include some warm water and sugar, blend well and put aside till it actuates. Make a well in the flour blend and pour the enacted yeast in it.
- Blend and manipulate into a delicate mixture utilizing water as required. Place in a dish, spread with a moist muslin material and put aside in a warm place to demonstrate.
- Cut the capsicums into juliennes. Dust the worktop with some refined flour, put the demonstrated batter on it and thump it back.
- Take off into a medium thick square, cleaning with flour. Place the square on the lubed preparing plate.
- Spread pizza sauce on it and top with 3 tbsps. Blended cheddar, zucchini cuts (hold a few), capsicum juliennes (save a few) and corn parts.
- Sprinkle some salt and top with staying blended cheddar. Set up an entertaining face utilizing the held zucchini cuts, capsicum juliennes and olive cuts (eyes).
- Put the plate in the preheated stove and heat for 15 minutes. Serve hot
||Medium measured prawns
||Slashed Onion [Large]
- Bring a skillet with 2 tbsp oil. Heat it. Include prawns and sauté it.
- Include slashed carrots and hacked onion and cook until the vegetables begin to relax.
- At that point include slashed tomatoes.
- Season it with salt, fennel and paprika. Include fish stock and let it stew for around 30-35 mins.
- Put the soup in the processor and heartbeat it, then press through a sifter, warm with crisp cream and fill a steam glass.
- Assume a stick and position olives and prawns onto it.
- Marinate them with salt, pepper, paprika and lime juice. Sauté it in another skillet.
- Place the stick on the steam glass and serve.
My Receipe Blog