Chingri aur kacha kathaler bichir bhorta
|1||Mustard oil||2 tbsp|
|2||Cumin seeds||2 tsp|
|3||Bay leaf||3 nos|
|4||Dry red chillies||15 min|
|6||Ginger garlic paste||2 tbsp|
|7||Jack organic product seeds||12-15 nos|
|8||Turmeric powder||1/2 tsp|
|9||Red bean stew powder||1/2 tsp|
|10||Prawns||1 bowl little|
|12||Black pepper powder||1tsp|
|13||Coriander leaves||Small pack|
- Heat mustard oil in a container.
- Presently include cumin seeds, straight leaf and dried red stew in it and sauté it marginally.
- Presently include finely cut onion in it and sauté it.
- After this include ginger garlic glue, jack natural product seeds, turmeric powder, red stew powder and prawns in it and let cook.
- Presently include salt, dark pepper powder and cleaved coriander leaves and the stalks of coriander in it and blend appropriately.
- Uproot the tej pata and keep aside.
|2||Rice flour||2 cups|
|4||DGhee||13 tbsp.(5-6 tbsp.)|
|5||Oil||For profound browning|
|8||Strawberry crush||for decorating|
- In a dish include some water and jaggery and let it melt.
- For malpoya-Take rice flour in a compartment and include Maida, dates, dissolved jaggery and smidgen of water and blend it appropriately and make a player of it.
- Heat oil and ghee in a skillet.
- Make little bundles of player and profound sear it till it gets to be brilliant chestnut and take it out on a kitchen towel and let it drench the abundance oil, then place on a serving plate.
- For caramelized banana-Take sugar in a dish and let it melt.
- At the point when the sugar is liquefied cut little bits of banana in it and blend it appropriately.
- At long last trimming malpoya with caramelized banana and strawberry pulverize
- Eggplant 1 nos
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric powder ¾ tsp.
- Red bean stew powder 1 tsp.
- Mustard oil 2 tbsp.
- Caraway seeds 2
How to Make Begun Bhaaja
- Cut eggplant into cuts and coat it with salt and keep it in a dish so it will take out the overabundance water from it.
- Take the eggplant cuts in a dish and coat the cuts with turmeric powder, salt and red bean stew powder after this warmth mustard oil in a container and include the cuts in it and include caraway seeds it and broil it from both sides.
- Now ready begun bhaaja take it out in a serving plate and trimming it with onion tomato chutney and serve.
- 2 karalla (Bitter gourd) – diced little
- 2 Medium Size aloo (Potatoes) – diced little
- 1 Medium baingan (Eggplant) – cut in little solid shapes
- 1 kela (Plantain) – cut in little solid shapes
- 1 tori – cut in little solid shapes
- 1 gajar (Carrot)–boiled, cut in little solid shapes
- 1 tamatar (Tomato) – cleaved
- 1/2 cupmatar(Peas) – bubbled
- 2 tbspoon khuskhus (poppy seeds)
- 1tspoon rai (Mustard seeds)
- 1tsp adrak (Ginger) – cleaved
- 2 green Chillis – cleaved
- 3 tbspoon Milk
- 1/4 tspoon Turmeric
- 1/4 tspoon Sugar
- Salt to taste
- Saute the biting gourd, eggplant and potatoes independently.
- Splash the posto and 1/2 tspoon mustard in warm water for 60 minutes.
- In the wake of depleting it, make a glue of khuskhus, green bean stew, mustard and ginger.
- Heat oil in a dish, temper it with mustard seeds and green challis.
- Include the vegetables one by one.
- Combine everything, close the top and let it steam.
- After around 10 minutes, include half of the glue, turmeric and salt.
- Include 1/4 container water in the event that it is excessively dry.
- Cook on medium low fire for another 10-15 minutes.
- Include whatever remains of the glue, sugar and drain and let it cook for 5 minutes.
- Presently prepared Saute take it out in a serving plate and take appreciate to eat.