The best portion of Bhutte ka halwa is not just it is delightful, as well as rich in vitamins, minerals and fiber, in this way offering a few medical advantages. Bhutta’s sweetness and golden shades makes this dessert tastier.
- 1 glass semi pulverized corn kernels
- 1 cup pure ghee
- 1 glass milk
- 1 cup khoya
- 1 tsp. semolina
- ½ cup sugar (modify as indicated by your decision)
- Few strands of Kesar (saffron) broke down in tepid milk
- Elaichi (Cardamom) powder
Preparation Method of Bhutte Ka Halwa
- Heat ghee in a thick base skillet and include the pulverized corn and sauté for 5-10 minutes.
- Then include semolina and continue string till it changes the shading and quits adhering to the kadhai.
- Add drain and continue blending, include khoya and blend well, cook the same till it leaves the sides of the vessel.
- Add sugar and blend well, when it thickens, include Kesar and elaichi powder.
- Remove from the kadhai and topping with cleaved almonds.
- Enjoy the Bhutte ka halwa with your family
Please follow and like us: