Bhutta’s sweetness and golden shades makes this dessert tastier.
The best portion of Bhutte ka halwa is not just it is delightful, as well as rich in vitamins, minerals and fiber, in this way offering a few medical advantages. Bhutta’s sweetness and golden shades makes this dessert tastier.
- 1 glass semi pulverized corn kernels
- 1 cup pure ghee
- 1 glass milk
- 1 cup khoya
- 1 tsp. semolina
- ½ cup sugar (modify as indicated by your decision)
- Few strands of Kesar (saffron) broke down in tepid milk
- Elaichi (Cardamom) powder
Preparation Method of Bhutte Ka Halwa
- Heat ghee in a thick base skillet and include the pulverized corn and sauté for 5-10 minutes.
- Then include semolina and continue string till it changes the shading and quits adhering to the kadhai.
- Add drain and continue blending, include khoya and blend well, cook the same till it leaves the sides of the vessel.
- Add sugar and blend well, when it thickens, include Kesar and elaichi powder.
- Remove from the kadhai and topping with cleaved almonds.
- Enjoy the Bhutte ka halwa with your family