Simple and flavorful hot Cheese Dip Rice formula made with chorizo.
Simple and flavorful hot Cheese Dip Rice formula made with chorizo. This snappy chorizo dip formula is enthused from my younger sibling who sweetheart’s diversion day cheese dip rice.
- Vegetable serving of mixed greens
- Rice – 1 cup
- Olive oil – 2 tablespoons
- Tortilla cheese dip – 2-3 tablespoons
- Water – 2 cup
- Vegetable stock – 1 teaspoon
- Cook the rice with water and vegetable stock flavoring.
- To cooked rice (pour away any abundance water), include olive oil, cheese dip and blend well.
- Include vegetable plate of mixed greens (full leaves without slashing) and blend well.
- Refrigerate and serve Hot.
- Enjoy the Cheese Dip Rice with your family.