Biryani is a great Indian dish that is frequently served at weddings and festivities. A rich chicken biryani that is cooked with such exactness that you will undoubtedly make this dish over and over to savor the sensitive flavors. An awesome one-pot rice dish that can in any case be served up a couple days after the fact, ideal for remains.
- 300g basmati rice
- 25g butter
- 1 huge onion, finely cut
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 cardamom unit
- Little cinnamon stick
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 4 skinless chicken bosom, cut into huge pieces
- 4 tbsp curry paste
- 85g raisin
- 850ml chicken stock
- Hacked coriander and toasted chipped almonds to serve
Preparations Method of Chicken biryani
- Absorb the rice hot water, then wash-down in icy till the water runs pure. Warmth butter in a pan and fry the onions with the inlet leaf and other entire flavors for 10 mins.
- Sprinkling in the turmeric, then include chicken and curry paste cook until fragrant.
- Blend the rice into the pan with the raisin, then transfer over the stock. Place a close-fitting cover on the pot and convey to a hard bubble, then lower the warmth to a base and cook the rice for additional 5 mins.
- Switch-off the warmth and leave for 10 mins. Blend well, blending through a large portion of the coriander. To serve, scatter over the rest of the coriander and the almonds.
- Enjoy the Chicken biryani with your family.