Chicken Hakka Noodles Recipe is the high protein food recipes and best for high calories (more than 600 cal) & high nutritious.
Chicken Haaka Noodles one of the popular Indo Chinese Noodles Recipe. which served in restaurants and across all over India. Chicken Hakka noodles tossed with garlic, scallions onion, green chillies, onion, chopped celery, chicken, eggs and lots of high calories ( more than 600 Calories). Combination of all healthy & high nutritious ingredients make it more appetizing. To make a good flavor to the chicken Hakka noodles from the usage of sauces and method of preparing recipe on high heat. It gives the noodles authentic flavor.
|Cooking Time||45 Mint|
|Recipes Type||Non Veg, Appetizer|
|Ingrediant||Egg Mushroom Chicken Shrimp Prawn etc|
- 200 gm Noodles
- 2 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1/2 tsp Ginger paste
- 1/2 Cup Onion Cut small pieces
- 2 Eggs Whisked
- 150 gm boiled Chicken shredded
- Garlic 2 tsp finely chopped
- 3-4 Green Chilies Into half slash
- 1/4 cup White part of scallions Onion Sliced
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Chop Celery
- 1/4 cup: Cut Carrot Julienned
- 1/4 cup Capsicum Cut into sliced stripes
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- 1 tsp Bira 91 Hot Sauce
- 1 tsp Green Chilli sauce
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper Powder
- 2 tbsp Spring Onion Greens Chopped
- Salt As per your taste
Cooking Tips – Chicken Hakka Noodles Recipe
- Heat sesame oil in a wok.
- Once the oil is Warm, fry garlic, for a few seconds.
- Then includes white part of scallions onion, green chillies, onion, and chopped celery and fry for a minute.
- Add Also carrot, capsicum and cabbage and fry for another minute.
- Add the veggies on one side and another side add the eggs in the wok.
- Mix continuously until they scrambled.
- Include boiled chicken, Bira 91 Hot Sauce, green chilli sauce, soy sauce, vinegar and boiled noodles and mix well.
- Add salt and black pepper powder as per required and mix well.
- Garnish with scallions onion greens.
- Then Serve hot Chicken Hakka Noodles With whole Family & Enjoy this Food recipes.