|Cooking Time||45 Mint|
|Recipes Type||Non Veg, Appetizer|
|Ingrediant||Egg Mushroom Chicken Shrimp Prawn etc|
Learn How to make Chicken Hakka Noodles within less time. It is most popular Indo-chinese noodles which served in restaurants and across all over India. This chicken Hakka noodles tossed with garlic, prawn, mushroom, chicken, eggs and lots of vegetables. The combination of all ingredients make it more appetizing. To make a good flavor to the chicken Hakka noodles from the usage of sauces and method of preparing recipe on high heat. It gives the noodles authentic flavor.
- Noodle : 200 gm
- Chicken : 150 gm
- Eggs : 2
- Prawn : 50 gm
- Vegetables according to your choice : basically onion, Beans, green peas, carrot, spring onion greens, capsicum
- Ginger paste ½ tsp
- Garlic 2 tsp finely chopped
- Red chili garlic sauce : 2 tsp
- Soy sauce : 2 tsp
- Vinegar : 1 tsp
- Pepper according to taste
- Sesame oil
- 1 tsp Cornflour
- Taste according Salt.
- Cook the noodles while its Al dente.
- Make omelette and cut into pieces. Likewise broil the prawns. Keep them aside.
- Coat the chicken with cornflour, 2 tbsp eggs and salt and then fried them. Put it aside.
- Warm 2 tsp oil in a wok.
- Include ginger paste, slashed garlic. And Mix it well.
- After that include all veggies (like beans, capsicum, carrot, onion, mushroom), cooked Chicken, prawn and half of the egg pieces. Continue blending.
- Include stew garlic sauce, soy sauce and vinegar. Ensure you continue blending it.
- Put the cooked noodles and hurl well. Make sure that all ingredients mix it up consistently.
- Complete off with slashed spring onion greens
- Embellish with another portion of the egg strips.
- I didn’t add salt to this noodles in light of the fact that the sauces contain enough salt to season the dish. Be that as it may, in the event that you feel some more, you can include.
- My whole family love to eat Chicken Hakka noodles in every weekend.