Indian Chicken korma formula is a Muglia claim to fame. Chicken korma curry has bits of boneless chicken cooked with almond sauce and flavors and decorated with roasted almonds.
- 400 gms chicken bosoms, slashed in huge pieces
- 1 tbsp ground almonds
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 2-3 oil or cleared up butter (ghee)
- 1 medium size onion, cleaved finely
- 1/4 tsp turmeric (haldi) powder
- 150 ml curd (dahi)
- 2 green chillies
- 4 pod cardammom
- 3 cloves
- 2 medium size cinnamon sticks
- 1 sound leaf
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1 tbsp cleaved green coriander
- 1/2 tbsp roasted cleaved almonds
- Salt to taste
Preparation method of Chicken korma
- Marinate the chicken pieces with lemon juice, pinch of salt, black pepper and garlic paste. Rub acheter du cialis en ligne the blend altogether to the pieces and keep it aside for 60 minutes.
- In an overwhelming base dish, warm the oil/ghee and when it is medium hot include the hacked onions and turmeric.
- Sear till the onions are light brown and after that take them out and keep aside. Abandon the oil for further utilize.
- In a blender make a fine paste of seared onions, curd, almonds, and green chillies. Pour this blend on the marinated chicken pieces.
- Presently warm the oil in the pan on medium flame and afterward include cardammom, cloves, cinnamon and cove leaf. Blend them for 30 sec and afterward include the marinated chicken alongside remaining paste.
- Let the chicken cook on low flame while mixing every so often till it bubbles. At that point cover the skillet with a top and let it simmer till the chicken korma is cooked legitimately.
- At last include garam masala and cleaved green coriander.
- Add the salt as per taste and topping with roasted almonds and some cream
- Enjoy the Chicken korma with your family.
Please follow and like us: