Chicken Salna additionally so-called as Chicken Chalna is the best side dish with South Indian style Parotta and vegetable salna for the vegans.
Chicken Salna additionally so-called as Chicken Chalna is the best side dish with South Indian style Parotta and vegetable salna for the vegans. You will discover most street side slows down situated in occupied business sector regions and along the parkways in Tamil Nadu serving Parotta with Chicken Salna.
- Chicken – 1 kg, cut into bite estimated pieces, washed and drained
- Onion – 2 huge, finely hacked
- Tomato – 1, medium, hacked (discretionary)
- Ginger garlic glue – 1 tbsp
- Red stew powder – 1/2 to 2 tsps (change)
- Curry leaves – 1 sprig
- Oil – 4 tbsps
- Salt to taste
- Fresh coriander leaves – for trimming
- Shallots – 5 (discretionary)
- Green chilies – 2 (discretionary)
- New coconut – 1/4 glass
- Cooked chick peas – 2 tbsps (dalia/putnala pappu) OR roasted peanuts OR cashew nuts – 6-7
- Broil for 3-4 mts on low fire:
- Cloves – 3
- Cinnamon stick – 1/2″
- Cardamom – 1
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Poppy seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Fennel seeds – 1 tsp
- Black pepper corns – 1 tsp
Preparation method of Chicken Salna For Parotta
- Grind the dry broiled fixings alongside the shallots, green chilis, roasted chickpeas and crisp coconut to a fine paste including little water. Put aside.
- Heat oil in an overwhelming bottomed vessel, once hot, include the slice onions and curry leaves and saute for 7-8 mts or till they turn delicately brown. Include ginger garlic paste and saute for 5 mts.
- Include the red bean stew powder and chicken pieces and blend. Cook on high fire for 4 mts, blending every so often.
- Reduce flame, place cover and cook for 15 mts. Include cleaved tomatoes and cook with top for 10 mits on medium fire, blending now and again.
- Include the ground flavor paste and blend well. Cook on medium fire for 3 to 4 mts and include some water and salt. Build fire and heat to the point of boiling. Presently reduce fire, place cover and stew till the chicken is finished. Salna is a watery sauce dish so ensure there is sufficient fluid. Include more water if required.
- Once the chicken Salna is cooked, turn off flame. Evacuate to a serving bowl and garnish with crisp coriander leaves.
- Serve Chicken Salna recipe with Parotta, biryani, Pulao, chapatti or naan.