Chilli garlic noodles formula is make to every vegetable noodle with a slight variety.
Chilli garlic noodles formula is make to every vegetable noodle with a slight variety. These spicy and garlic noodles will make an awesome lunch box and excursion wicker basket meal. An easy and quick food that you can plan in a jiffy.
- Noodles 400 gm (bubbled)
- Lemon 2
- Green chilies 4 (finely cut)
- Garlic 6 – 8 cloves (hacked)
- Carrots ½ container (finely cut)
- Spring onions ½ cup (finely cut)
- Cabbage ½ cup (finely cut)
- 1 tsp. Red Chilli
- Soya sauce 2 tbsp.
- Salt to taste
- Oil 3 tbsp.
Preparation Method of Chilli Garlic Noodles
- Bring lots of water to bubble, include salt and noodles. Cook noodles according to bundle headings. Channel them, wash them in
- frosty water and put aside. You can sprinkle some oil over the noodles and hurl. Put aside.
- Heat oil in a kadai. Include ginger, garlic and sauté for a min.
- Include in dry red chilies and sauté that too.
- Include in carrots, cabbage and peppers. Include some salt and sugar. Boil for few mins.
- Now include stew garlic paste and soy sauce. Blend well.
- Include in noodles and hurl well. Include bunches of spring onion and blend well.
- Serve hot
- Enjoy the Chilli garlic noodles with your family.