Chinese Hakka noodles is one of the most popular indo-chinese recipe that you can get in most of the restaurants in all over the world.
Chinese Hakka noodles is one of the most popular indo-chinese recipe that you can get in most of the restaurants in all over the world. It is famous in the Indian street and called chowmein. The most important thing to recollect before beginning Hakka Noodles is, entire process is done under high fire and ceaseless hurling is required.High fire gives a pleasant smoky flavor to this dish.
Materials for Chinese Hakka Noodles
- Marked noodles: – 1 parcel
- Slashed ginger: – 1 tsp.
- Slashed garlic: – 1 tsp.
- Meagerly cut carrots: – ½ container
- Meagerly cut green chime peppers: – 1 container
- Meagerly cut cabbage: – ½ container
- Meagerly cut onions: – ½ container
- Slashed spring onion leaves: – ½ container
- Dark pepper powder: – 1 tsp.
- Chinese green bean stew sauce: – 2 tbsp.
- Vegetable/Sunflower oil: – 4 tbsp.
- Salt: – to taste
- Serving dish
Preparation Method of Hakka Noodles
- Heat enough water in a container with salt and a couple drops of oil, till it reaches boiling point.
- Include the Hakka noodles and cook as indicated by the package guidelines.
- When the noodles are cooking, wash and slash all the veggies or you can cleave the veggies before you begin cooking the noodles.
- Drain and wash the noodles in running water, so that the noodles stop cooking.
- Then include oil and tenderly blend, so that the oil gets equitably covered on the noodles.
- Keep the noodles aside.
- Heat oil in a work or kadai.
- On Medium Heat, first of follow include the dry red chilies and garlic.
- Saute for a moment, then include the finely slashed spring onions and french beans.
- Increase the fire and pan-fry for 3 minutes.
- Include the carrots, mushrooms, capsicum and celery. Pan-fry all the veggies on a high flame Tim the veggies begin getting marginally browned from the edges. this will take around 4-5 mins after that include the carrots.
- Include soy sauce and mix.
- Include the Hakka noodles and hurl it well and pan-fry for a moment on high warmth.
- Season with salt and pepper additionally include rice vinegar or white vinegar. Proceed to hurl and cook the noodles on a high fire for a moment.