Sweet corn kheer is otherwise called corn pampas. It is extremely heavenly taste dessert with cream and cardamom flavor.
Sweet corn kheer is otherwise called corn pampas. It is extremely heavenly taste dessert with cream and cardamom flavor. It is simple and easy to set up this sweet at homemade. Give us a chance to perceive how to make this formula at home.
- Bubbled sweet corn-1cup
- Milk 3 cups
- Sugar as required
- Chopped cashew nuts-1/4cup
- Chopped almonds-¼ glass
- Pistachio Chopped 2 spoons
- Cardamom powder-½ spoon
- Ghee-½ 3 cup
Preparation Method of Corn Kheer
- Take crude sweet corn and bubble them.
- Take a skillet, heat ghee and include some sweet corn. Broil them for 5 min.
- Include milk and sugar, mix it well and boil them for 10 min.
- Include some water to corn sweet and mix it well.
- Include cardamom masala to add flavor to the sweet and stir it well.
- Heat 2 spoons of ghee in a container, rotisserie almonds, pistachio and cashew nuts for 2min.
- Include almonds and cashew nuts as fixings to the sweet.
- Sprinkle kesar to the sweet.
- Serve in a dish and appreciate the essence of corn kheer.