Crispy Oatmeal Cookies are sweet treats which are incredible for diabetic patients.
- Butter (mellowed) :- 1/2 cup
- Cocoa sugar :- 1/2 cup
- Honey :- 2 tbsp
- Vanilla :- 1 tsp
- Oat flour :- 3/4 cup
- Baking soda :- 1/4 tsp
- Salt :- 1/4 tsp
- Oats :- 1 cup
- Include ins (like 1/4 cup smaller than normal chocolate chips, 1/4 cup flax seeds and 1/4 cup sunflower seeds) :- 1 cup
- Crude sugar :- 1/4 cup
- Flat bottomed glass
- Preheat microwave to 350 degrees.
- In a dish, beat sugar, vanilla, Honey and spread together until feathery.
- In another dish, blend baking soda, salt and flour together.
- At that point consolidate this blend to butter blend. Blend well to blend. Mix in include and oats.
- Put little batter onto lubed sheet and plunge a level bottomed glass in crude sugar.
- Straighten the treats utilizing this level bottomed glass and after that heat them until brilliant and fresh.
- Enjoy the Crispy Oatmeal Cookies with your family.
Please follow and like us: