Delicate buns fit as a croissants are ideal for breakfast. Make it’s sandwich with your most loved filling or have with nutella, jam and butter.
- Generally useful flour 4 cup
- Milk powder 4 tbsp
- Spread 4 tbsp
- Sugar 2 tbsp
- Yeast 1 – ½ tbsp
- Egg 1
- Water for kneading
- In an expansive dish include all fixings flour, yeast and sugar.
- Include water and knead delicate dough cover and leave for 40 – 45 minutes.
- Take off dough on counter with help of moving pin.
- Take a sharp blade and slice sides to make flawless rectangular.
- Presently cut triangles.
- Take one triangle and cut ½ inch on wide piece of triangle and roll and turn corners of move give bow shape.
- Do same with all triangles and continue preparing plate. (No compelling reason to oil plate)
- Permit to rest for around 30 minutes.
- In the wake of proofing, beat one egg and brush egg on all croissants.
- Prepare at 200 C for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Appreciate with jam or spread.
- Enjoy the croissants with family.
Please follow and like us: