Daal ke Kebab is a diabetes agreeable formula and it tastes good.
- Chana dal (washed and soaked for 1 hr., then drained):- 250 gm.
- Onion (chopped):- 1
- Garlic flakes (chopped):- 3
- Ginger (chopped):- 1 inch
- Thick curd: – 2 tsp.
- Chaat masala powder: – ½ tsp.
- Garam masala powder: – ½ tsp.
- Oil: – ½ tbsp.
- Salt: – to taste
- Pepper: – to taste
- Serving dish
- Dish Blender
Preparation method of Daal ke Kebab
- Mince the depleted chana dal in a blender.
- Join every one of the fixings together with the exception of chaat masala and oil into a minced dal. Separate this blend into lemon-sized balls and after that shape them in type of kebabs by moving between the palms.
- Brush with little oil and now barbecue them till cooked.
- Keep turning to avoid smoldering. Sprinkle lemon juice and chaat masala powder over it
- Present with fresh serving of mixed greens.
- Enjoy the Daal ke Kebab with your family.
Please follow and like us: