Full of Creamy, Moist, Richest, Dark Chocolaty perfection cake, prepared with cocoa powder, Vanilla extract and other ingredients
Dark chocolate cake best for the health and proven to help lower blood pressure, cholesterol and lower risk of diabetes. My family loves for something richest, creamy like Dark Chocolate Cake. We are celebrated special occasions with this recipes and it takes less time to prepared.
|Prep Time||25 minutes|
|Cook Time||35 minutes|
|Extra Time||20 minutes|
|Serving Time||1 hours 20 minutes|
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder or Hershey’s Special Dark Powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cup boiling water
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 2 cup boiling water
Preparation Method of Dark Chocolate Cake
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 3 to 8 inch baking pans.
- Take a large Bowl and sift together all dry ingredients
- Add on eggs, buttermilk, oil, and vanilla beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Stir in boiling water and then Pour batter into prepared pans.
- Baked in preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in centre comes out clean.
- Allow to Cool in pans for 10 minutes. Take out cake from pans to a wire racks and then allow to cool completely.
- Allow to Icing
- Beat cream butter and sugur together in medium bowl until light and fluffy. Mix powdered sugar and cocoa alternately with milk, beating to spreading consistency. If possible, then add a little milk to reach desired consistency.
- then Stir in vanilla. and get about 2 cups of frosting.
- Keep first layer of cake on your plate. Spread about ½ cup of frosting on top in an even layer.
- Add on second layer of cake and add frosting on top in an even layer.
- then Add on final layer of cake on top and frost the outside of the cake.
- Last Step complete with chocolate curls or other decoration as you desire, and keep in a fridge for a 20 minutes before serving.
- Enjoy the Dark Chocolate Cake With Your Family & Friends