A delightful French great Eclair! Sort of baked good arranged with choux. Loaded with cream and finished with chocolate. I am devoted aficionado of this light-vaporous cake. In the wake of having a first chomp you will be concurred with me.
For the choux Pastry
- Flour 2 oz or 4 tbsp
- Spread 2 oz or 50gms
- Eggs 2
- Vanila embodiment 2,3 drops
- Salt a squeeze
- Sugar a squeeze
- Water 1/4 container
- Cream 8 oz
- Icing sugar 1 oz or 2 tbsp
- Beat cream by mixer include sugar and beat more keep into cooler.
Topping (Chocolate Sauce)
- Cooking chocolate 2 tbsp
- Cocoa powder 2 tbsp
- Spread 1 oz
- Icing sugar 4 oz
- Cream 2 tbsp
- Milk 1 tbsp
- Melt chocolate add all ingredients and cook to blend let it cool on room temperature.
- Line heating plate with spread paper and put aside.
- In a sauce container put water and spread and convey to boil.
- Include flour, salt and sugar blend enthusiastically with the wooden spoon at low temperature till the mixture
- frames a ball in the focal point of container.
- Expel container from stove and include one egg blend rapidly so that no protuberance remains. At that point include another egg blend well.
- Delicate and polished dough is prepared fill in the baked good sack with thick spout and pipe out on lined heating plate in 3 creep long strips and pipe out a few rounds like little balls.
- Heat at 200C for 10 minutes then decrease the temperature to 160 C and prepare for 10-12 minutes.
- At the point when heated uproot and let cool at cooling rack and opening on long eclairs and make a minor gap on a side of little eclairs.
- Now fill cream in channeling sack and fill cream into both.
- Dip into chocolate prepared to appreciate!
- Enjoy the Eclair with your family.
Please follow and like us: