Eggless Cookies Recipe – The finest cookie recipe made without adding eggs. You won’t realize that it has no eggs in it. Trust me; you will begin to look all starry eyed at these cookies.
- 2 Cup of Plain flour
- 1/4 cup of coarse semolina
- 1/4 tsp of baking powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cardamom seeds
- 1/4 cup of ground sugar
- 3/4 cup of dissolved butter
- 2 tbsp. plain yogurt
- A little modest bunch of almonds, cashews or pistachios for decorating the cookies
- Sifter the flour and baking powder. Include the cardamom powder to the flour.
- Mix the sugar, melted the butter and yogurt in a blending bowl utilizing a fork, till smooth.
- Include the sift flour and semolina to the sugar and butter blend. Knead well for 5 minutes. The dough should be delicate and simply right to empower you to frame a ball.
- Move the mixture into a bowl and chill it in the fridger for 30 minutes.
- After, put the dough to a worktop and shapes it like a tube.
- Cut it into reasonable pieces.
- Take a piece at once and shape into little balls and marginally flatten the balls.
- Sprinkle some diced almonds, pistachio or cashews by squeezing it tenderly into the biscuits.
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees centigrade. Place the Eggless Cookies on a lubed plate leaving enough space between every biscuits to permit them to spread as they cook.
- Bake Cookies, in the middle of the oven for 18-20 minutes based on oven.
- Once baked, the Cookies will feel smooth on touch.
- Expel from oven and cool on a wire rack. The Eggless Cookies will solidify as they cool.
- Appreciate the Eggless Cookies with a cup of tea.
Please follow and like us: