If you want to attempt somewhat changed in sandwiches then attempt this yummy and mushy sandwiches. Fried Cheese Sandwiches is a decent alternative to serve in lunch and informal breakfast.
- Bread 8 lices
- Cheese slices 4
- Eggs 2 to 3 (beaten)
- Mustard paste as required
- Plain flour as required
- Corn morsels as required
- Oil for sear
- Expel outside layer from 8 slices of bread.
- Spread mustard paste on bread slices, put a cut of cheese on top. Spread with another slice of bread.
- Blend plain flour and corn flour in a plate.
- Dust sandwich lightly with flour, dunk in beaten egg, and come in corn pieces.
- Recuperate oil in skillet and shallow broil till light golden.
- Cut into quarter, serve hot.
- Enjoy the Fried Cheese Sandwiches with your family
Please follow and like us: