Garlic Skinny Fries generally putt off the skin of potatoes for making fries, however in this formula fries are with skin and a touch of garlic is included. You can likewise heat them for low fat variant.
- Potatoes 500 grams
- Corn flour as required
- Garlic Powder 1 tsp or to taste
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- Ketchup as required
- Cut potatoes into thick cuts. Sprinkle the corn flour, salt and garlic powder on potato cuts and blend it well.
- Heat oil in a wok and profound sear till its light golden brown.
- Evacuate fries on paper towel, sprinkle somewhat salt and garlic powder (discretionary), blend it well. Serve it with ketchup.
- For Baking: Sprinkle the corn flour, salt, garlic powder and 1 tbsp oil on potato cuts and blend it well.
- Spread the prepared cuts on heating plate in a solitary layer. Cook at 180 degree C for 10 minutes from every side until delicate fresh and brilliant chestnut.
- Enjoy the Garlic Skinny Fries with your family.
Please follow and like us: