For breakfast and supper, Whenever You can visitors were surveyed Gobi-parathaÂ and butter flavor sauces and the broken equipment. Today they make the cabbage paratha. Ingredients For the wheat dough 3 cups wheat flour/atta 1 cups water or increasingly if required Salt (discretionary) Ghee or oil (discretionary).
For the wheat dough
- 3 cups wheat flour/atta
- 1 cups water or increasingly if required
- Salt (discretionary)
- Ghee or oil (discretionary)
For the stuffing
- ½ a cauliflower head, ground finely
- 1 green stew, cleaved finely
- Gram masala powder as required
- Red stew powder as required
- Salt to taste
For roasting the parathas
- Ghee/clarified butter as required
For simmering the parathas
- Ghee as required
- Firstly, manipulate the wheat flour with water to a smooth dough. Cover and keep aside.
- Grate the cauliflower with a fine grater.
- Add slashed green chilies to it and keep aside.
- Take a medium measured ball from the dough.
- Reveal a little circle around 3 inches in breadth from the dough ball.
- Include a couple of tablespoons of the ground Gobi/cauliflower blend in the inside on top of the took off circle. Be cautious as not to under stuff or overstuff the paratha.
- Bring the edges of the dough, go along with them and straighten them.
- Presently roll the stuffed parathas delicately to a size of a chapatti or roti.
- Broil the Gobi paratha with ghee till cooked and consistently roasted on both sides.
- Serve Gobi-paratha hot with yogurt, pickle or white spread.