Gujarati dishes are particularly sweet, salty, and most of the people like it very much. Gujarati Daal is likewise one of them which is very enticing and has different flavor from rest of the daals.
- 1 cup red gram lentil daal
- 1 tsp raai
- 1/2 tsp jeer
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 7-8 curry leaves
- 2 cloves
- 1 piece cinnamon stick (dalchini)
- A pinch hing
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 green chilli
- Couple of coriander leaves
- 1/2 glass tamarind (imli) water
- 1 tbsp clarified ghee
Preparation Method of Gujarati Daal
- Soak gram lentil water enemy 30 minutes.
- At that point cook with salt, turmeric in a cooker.
- Smash cloves and cinnamon sticks.
- Finely chop green chilies and coriander leaves.
- Heat ghee in a pan and put cumin seeds, mustard seeds and asafetida in it.
- At the point when mustard seeds crackle put curry leaves in it.
- At that point include green chilies and coriander powder and Boil.
- Include cloves and cinnamon stick alongside Boil gram lentil.
- Following couple of minutes include tamarind water and sugar.
- Stew for 5 minutes and expel it from the fire.
- Trim with coriander leaves and serve.
- Enjoy the Gujarati Daal with your family.
Please follow and like us: