Gulab jamun is an exceptionally dessert recipe. Despite the fact that gulab jamun is made of khoya yet here we are disclosing how to make gulab jamun with milk powder. Figure out how to make gulab jamun at home.
- 1 cup Milk Powder
- 2 tsp all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp suji
- 2 tbsp ghee
- Entire milk sufficiently only to make the mixture
For the Sugar Syrup
- 2 cup Sugar
- 2 cup water
- 4 – 5 Cardamom
- few drops of lemon
- Few strands of kesar
- Oil for frying
- Soak the suji in 1/2 glass of water to make it delicate.
- In a steel bowl blend milk powder, baking powder, ghee and flour. Channel out all the overabundance water from the immerse suji and put it into the bowl. After that combine by rubbing the blend from your palms to guarantee everything gets blended easily. Try not to kneed it.
- Include sufficiently only of entire milk to make a medium-hard blend. Cover with a moist however dry kitchen’s towel and set aside for most extreme 25 minutes.
- Later separate the blend into 19-20 portions. Make sure those little balls rolling every portion between from palms into a soft ball. Put the balls on a plate.
- Warm the oil on a high temperature and afterward bring down the temperature to average. Put the balls into the warm oil from the side of the skillet, put down one by one.
- After that sink to the base of the skillet, yet don’t attempt to move them. Rather, delicately shake the skillet to stay balls since sautéing on only one side. After 5 minutes, the balls will ascend to the surface.
- The balls will rise gradually to the high but the warmth is simply right. Then take an slotted spoon and move it in round motion in the oil, make sure not to touch the balls. This will shake the balls and even guarantee browing of all the balls.
- In the heat of the oil is too high then the gulab jamuns would be tend to break. Sily.o keep the heat medium that the gulab jamuns don’t break or cook easy.
- The balls must be fried steadily under normal temperatures. This will guarantee complete cooking the gulab jamuns.
Please follow and like us: