I attempt to fuse the greatest number of various assortments of Vegetables Hakka Noodles as I can, in an everyday dinner. I likewise love to include however many hues as could be expected under the circumstances. The hues not just add to the dynamic quality of the dish however they likewise signify the sort of nourishment that specific Vegetables Hakka Noodles is rich in. So more the hues, better it is for you. I tend to purchase those vegetables that I can without much of a stretch use in my everyday cooking in mass. Like these Baby ringer peppers.
Materials for Vegetables Hakka Noodles
- Marked noodles: – 1 parcel
- Slashed ginger: – 1 tsp.
- Slashed garlic: – 1 tsp.
- Meagerly cut carrots: – ½ container
- Meagerly cut green chime peppers: – 1 container
- Meagerly cut cabbage: – ½ container
- Meagerly cut onions: – ½ container
- Slashed spring onion leaves: – ½ container
- Dark pepper powder: – 1 tsp.
- Chinese green bean stew sauce: – 2 tbsp.
- Vegetable/Sunflower oil: – 4 tbsp.
- Salt: – to taste
- Serving dish
- According to the bundle directions, cook the noodles and once done, then pour 1 tbsp. of oil. Put aside.
- In a skillet, heat oil and include garlic, carrots, cut onions, cabbage, green ringer peppers and ginger. Saute over high fire until vegetables are cooked.
- Include green stew sauce, cooked noodles, salt and pepper powder. Mix until all the cooked vegetables mix with
- Server to hot Vegetables Hakka Noodles
Serve hot with green or red bean stew sauce.
Enjoy the Hakka Noodles with your family.