We can use Kabuli Chana rice recipe for picnics or have lunch, these tasty snacks are flavored with garlic, chili and lots of fresh dhania.
- 100 g basmati rice
- 1 tbsp veg/sunflower oil
- 1 little onion, finely hacked
- 1 garlic clove, smashed
- 1 new red stew, seeded and finely hacked
- 2 tomatoes, cleaned, seeded and finely hacked
- 400 gm, kabuli chane, splashed moment and bubbled
- 1 egg yolk
- 3 tbsp hacked new coriander
- 1/2 tsp degi mirch
- salt and pepper
- Put the rice in a pan, include 240 ml water and get the opportunity to bubble. Cover and bubble delicately for 10–15 minutes or until the rice is delicate and has ingested all the water. Detract from the warmth and leave to cool for a couple of minutes.
- Heat the oil in a pan, include the onion and broil delicately for around 5 minutes, blending regularly, until delicate. Mix in the garlic and stew, and cook for 2 more minutes. Expel from the warmth and blend in the slashed tomatoes.
- Put the chane in a dish and crush with a potato masher until appropriately smooth, or purée in a nourishment processor. Include the onion blend, rice, egg yolk, coriander, paprika, and season to taste. Combine well. Isolate the mix into 12 measure up to divides and shape each into a ball.
- Deep broil these balls and serve. In the case of utilizing stove, heat up it to 180ºC. Place the balls on a lubed preparing sheet and heat for 30 minutes or while sitting tight to begin to chestnut, turning them over painstakingly part of the way through the cooking. Serve hot with chutney
- Enjoy the Kabuli Chana Rice Balls with your family.
Please follow and like us: