Kaju ki Barfi is a nutty treat for the general population who love desserts.
Kaju ki Barfi is a nutty treat for the general population who love desserts. This is best to eat in winter season. Get the formula and serve your family a heavenly sweet.
- Cashew nuts 1 cup
- Sugar 1/2 cup
- Water 1/4 cup
- Silver paper for garnish
- Placed cashew in nourishment processor and drudgery to a semi fine powder.
- Include sugar and water in a container and bubble; mix until sugar liquefies totally.
- Check the consistency by pouring a couple drops of syrup in a little water, in the event that it doesn’t break up in water then this is the right consistency.
- Presently move cashew powder in sugar syrup and cook until structure a thick moving blend. It ought to be adaptable mixture, not dry or hard.
- When it is still warm, manipulate it well until smooth; don’t scrap blend from the sides of skillet as it will hard the batter.
- In the event that the mixture turns out to be hard, include ½ tsp liquefied ghee/margarine.
- Presently put a spread paper on work surface then move mixture on it and spread it another margarine paper piece and take off batter with moving pin about ¼ creeps thick.
- Uproot top butter paper and cut into precious stones shape. Trim with silver paper.
- Serve or store in water/air proof compartment.
- Enjoy the kaju ki barfi with especial occasion
Please follow and like us: