Kal Ka Chicken Pulao is a dish in which rice is cooked in a prepared stock. Sometimes, the rice might likewise achieve its cocoa being so as to shade blended with bits of cooked onion, and in addition a blend of flavors. Contingent upon the neighborhood food, it might likewise contain meat, fish, vegetables, pasta.
- 1 Bowl extra Chicken Curry
- 1 glass Basmati rice
- 1 onion
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic glue
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp gram masala
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 entire red chilies squashed
- 1 glass remaining blended serving of mixed greens
- 2 tbsp Oil.
Preparation method of kal ka chicken pulao
- Wash and absorb the rice a dish for 15-20 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a profound skillet and include the onions. Fry till golden. Add smashed chilies
- Include the garlic and ginger glue and sear till light chestnut.
- Include all the powdered masalas and tomatoes. Fry till the oil starts to particular from the masala.
- Include the rice and veggies and water and blend well.
- Add salt to taste.
- Convey the rice to a boil, simmer, cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Presently include the chicken curry the top and cook for an additional 10 minutes.
- Trim with mint and serve hot.
- Enjoy the Kal Ka Chicken Pulao with your family.