Kesariya Kulfi is a standard ice-covered dairy sweet of India.It is often defined as “old-style Indian ice-cream” Kesariya Kulfi is mainly complete of milk. .Kulfi has comparisons to ice cream (as prevalently understood) in presence and taste, but is thicker and softer. It arises in many flavours, including rose, mango, cardamom saffron, cream raspberry, and pistachio.
- 3 cups half ( milk and cream)
- 9 Green cardamom
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 cups chopped/cut almond and pistachio
- few strands of Saffron (Kesar)
- flakes of almond and pistachio
- Add cardamom to milk and take it to boil.
- Decrease the warmth and continue stewing the milk until it is diminished by 33%.
- Take cardamom out of milk by utilizing strainer.
- Include almond and sugar.
- Empty the blend into compartment with cover.
- Solidify until firm. Mix the blend at regular intervals.
- Expel from cooler 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve by taking out of the compartment. Garnish with almond and pistachios, as needed.
- Enjoy the Kesariya Kulfi with your family.