Keser Rasmalai is a well-made Dessert that will soften and crispy in your mouth. It is basically flavorful and you will appreciate this recipe. Make it
For the rasmalai
- Full Cream Milk: 1 liter [to make chena]
- Sugar: 1 cup
- Water: 4 cups
- Corn flour: 1.5 teaspoon
- Lemon Juice: 3 tablespoons
- Few Saffron Strands
For the milk syrup
- Full Cream Milk: 500 ml
- Sugar: 3 Tbsp or to taste
- Cardamom Powder: 1/2 tsp
- Chopped pistachio: 1-2 tablespoon
- Few saffron strands
Preparation method of Keser Rasmalai
- In a substantial bottomed container cook milk and put to boil it.
- When it begins boiling include lemon juice and blend persistently until the milk turns sour totally.
- Give it to cool and set totally. Drain utilizing muslin or cotton fabric utilizing as much quality. (I wash the paneer to expel the lemon flavor from it. To do it gradually deplete it in muslin fabric and while doing it hold it under running water with your hands running through the paneer)
- Place an overwhelming weight on this to exhaust away all the excess water for around 7 mins. Note-there shouldn’t to be water left, else the panner balls will break when put in sugar water.
- Then put the above in the sustenance processor and run it. You will first see the paneer break into little pieces and after that it gradually frames an entire lump simply like chapatti dough. Gradually shape little round balls out of it.
- In the interim in the pressure cooker include 1 glass of water alongside sugar. When the sugar melt in the water include only 10 paneer balls keeping a well distance between each of them and pressure cook for 2 whistle. Repeat the procedure until all is done including little sugar and water as required for batch.
- In another dish warm the dissipated milk with sugar and saffron and put it for boiling.
- In this include the above sugar malai balls draining them somewhat.
- Chill for a couple of hours.
- Enjoy the Keser Rasmalai with your family.
Please follow and like us: