Lab-e-Shireen :This sweet has it all. Its smooth, milky, fruity, nutty and heavenly treat. Additionally it cooks rapidly enough with no bother of planning. You can include 2-4 tablespoon of sugar to the milk while bubbling, on the off chance that you like it sweeter.
- Mix fruit cocktail 1 tin
- Corn flour 4 tbsp
- Jam (green) 1 pack
- Jam (red) 1 pack
- Cream 1 cup
- Raisins 1 cup
- Pistachio 1/2 cup
- Milk 1/2 liter
- Almonds (cleaved) 1/2 cup
- Milk 1 cup (to disintegrate cornflour)
- Make jams as indicated by the guidelines on the bundle and pour in mold to cool.
- Boil milk in a container.
- Blend cornflour in 1 cup drain and add it bit by bit to drain while mixing.
- Stew it on medium warmth while blending till it achieves a slightly thick consistency. (Don’t over thick it)
- Include cream and blend well.
- Take it off the warmth.
- Include almonds in it and blend.
- Include fruits foods.
- Pour in a serving dish.
- Cut jellies in square pieces and include milk blend.
- Trim with pistachio and almonds.
- Enjoy the Lab-e-Shireen with your family.