No you don’t eat the vegetable gourd, Lauki ka Kofta are exceptionally wonderful to eat, the Lauki Kofta Curry, you will unquestionably cherish.
No you don’t eat the vegetable gourd, Lauki ka Kofta are exceptionally wonderful to eat, the Lauki Kofta Curry, you will unquestionably cherish. Come today we Ghiye Ke Kofte Create.
- 1 lauki
- 4 tbsp gram flour
- 2 little onions
- 2 little tomato
- 1 tsp. auburn garlic paste
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp. red chili powder
- 4 tsp. Coriander powder
- 1 tsp. garam masala
- 5 bits of cardamom
- 2 pieces each of almond and cashew nut.
- 2 tsp of cream
- 2 bits of laung
- Little bit of dalchini
- 5 green chilies
Preparation method of Lauki ka Kofta
- Kofta balls
- Grid the lauki either in a foo processor or on a grater
- Include besan in the grated lauki, blend it well with hands ideally
- Take 1 tbsp oil in a punch up and enhance the gram flour Lauki paste to it
- Blend the paste well in the kadai till it gets to be dry, it ought to good brand kofta balls since, similar to a mixture.
- Include salt, Chili, Coriander powder, auburn garlic paste to the batter and blend it once more.
- Presently take ready the dough and dinner it on a plate.
- Kind little kofta balls from the dough when it chills off a bit.
- Save these balls sideways
- Grid the onion into a paste.
- Grid the tomato, cardamom, dalchini, laung (cloves), cashew nut, almond and cream all together in the processor and keep it separate.
- Take 2 tbsp of fat and include green chili slice into little pieces to it
- Include the onion paste to it
- Include the tomato paste to the onion once it turns golden brown.
- Include chili powder, Coriander, garam masala and Salt to it.
- Cook the masala till the paste leaves oil and we realize that it’s cooked well.
- Include a tsp. of cream after the sauce is readied.
- Keep the koftas discrete and include the same number of as obligatory to the gravy on the season of serving, boil it in the wake of including the koftas.
- Trim it with some green Coriander and serve it hot.
- Enjoy the Lauki ka Kofta with your family.