No you don’t eat the vegetable gourd, Lauki ka Kofta are exceptionally wonderful to eat, the Lauki Kofta Curry, you will unquestionably cherish. Come today we Ghiye Ke Kofte Create.
- 1 lauki
- 4 tbsp gram flour
- 2 little onions
- 2 little tomato
- 1 tsp. auburn garlic paste
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp. red chili powder
- 4 tsp. Coriander powder
- 1 tsp. garam masala
- 5 bits of cardamom
- 2 pieces each of almond and cashew nut.
- 2 tsp of cream
- 2 bits of laung
- Little bit of dalchini
- 5 green chilies
Preparation method of Lauki ka Kofta
- Kofta balls
- Grid the lauki either in a foo processor or on a grater
- Include besan in the grated lauki, blend it well with hands ideally
- Take 1 tbsp oil in a punch up and enhance the gram flour Lauki paste to it
- Blend the paste well in the kadai till it gets to be dry, it ought to good brand kofta balls since, similar to a mixture.
- Include salt, Chili, Coriander powder, auburn garlic paste to the batter and blend it once more.
- Presently take ready the dough and dinner it on a plate.
- Kind little kofta balls from the dough when it chills off a bit.
- Save these balls sideways
- Grid the onion into a paste.
- Grid the tomato, cardamom, dalchini, laung (cloves), cashew nut, almond and cream all together in the processor and keep it separate.
- Take 2 tbsp of fat and include green chili slice into little pieces to it
- Include the onion paste to it
- Include the tomato paste to the onion once it turns golden brown.
- Include chili powder, Coriander, garam masala and Salt to it.
- Cook the masala till the paste leaves oil and we realize that it’s cooked well.
- Include a tsp. of cream after the sauce is readied.
- Keep the koftas discrete and include the same number of as obligatory to the gravy on the season of serving, boil it in the wake of including the koftas.
- Trim it with some green Coriander and serve it hot.
- Enjoy the Lauki ka Kofta with your family.
Please follow and like us: