Masala Bhaat traditional Maharashtrian rice is a delicious blend of zesty flavors and mouth-watering compositions. At the point when presented with low-fat curds or raita, it makes a complete dinner in itself. Rather than brinjals and tender, you can pick vegetables that are handy and easily prepare nutritious dinner in a jiffy.
- Rice -200gm
- Turmeric powder- 1 tablespoon
- Tendli – 50 grams
- Brinjal – 50 Grams (cut in square shape)
- Carrot – 50 Grams (cut in square shape)
- Cauliflower florets – 50 grams
- Green pea – 50 grams
- Cashew – 20 grams + 10 grams for (embellishing)
- Onion – 50 grams (crushed)
- Ginger and Garlic paste – 2 tablespoon
- Entire garam masala – 1 tablespoon
- Ghee – 4 Tablespoon
- Salt – To taste
- Water – as required
- Fresh Coriander and Coconut for embellishing
Preparation Method of Masala Bhaat Recipe
- Heat Ghee in a frying pan.
- Absorb the rice water and keep aside.
- When ghee is warmed include entire garam masala and cashew and let them splutter.
- Include slashed onions and ginger and garlic glue and saute.
- Include Turmeric Powder, Agri Masala, Vegetables, salt and water and heat it to the point of boiling.
- Include rice and cook till the vegetable is 70% done.
- At the moment put a tawa under the frying pan and cover the highest point of the frying pan with aluminum foil
- Cook it on low fire till water soak.
- Garnish it with browned cashew, coconut cuts and coriander leaves.
- Enjoy the Masala Bhaat Recipe with your family.