Here’s a fantastic mawa gujiya recipe that can be appreciated at Holi and Diwali time and can be kept for a longer time. Figure out how to make mawa gujiya. Though it looks delicate creation the gujiyas but if correct procedure is keep an eye on these mava gujiyas always turn out perfect.
- Khoya/mawa disintegrated 2/3 cup
- Refined flour (maida) 1 cup
- Ghee 3 teaspoons
- Oil to profound broil
- Dried figs chopped 1/2 cup
- Seedless dates chopped 1/2 cup
- Cashewnuts chopped 10
- Almonds chopped 10
- Walnuts chopped 10
- For the cake, filter the flour into a dish and rub in the ghee with your fingertips till the blend looks like breadcrumbs. Include one-fourth container and one tablespoon of icy water and knead into a hardened dough. Protect with Slice of moist muslin and put aside for fifteen minutes.
- For the filling, warm a non-stick container include the khoya and sauté for three minutes or till the fat splits. Put aside to cool.
- Include the figs, dates, cashew nuts, almonds and walnuts, and blend well. Separate into twelve equivalent parts.
- Isolate the dough into twelve equivalent divides and shape into balls. Reveal every ball into a puri.
- Place one part of the stuffing on one portion of the puri, softly dampen the edges, overlap the other half over the stuffing and press the edges to seal. Pinch the edges to make a configuration.
- Heat adequate oil in a non-stick kadai; tenderly slide in a couple gujiya at once, and profound fry for five to six minutes or till golden Russet.
- Channel on absorbent paper and store in a airtight shut holder when totally cold.
- Enjoy the mawa gujiya with your family.