Methi Gatte is an extremely famous recipe. We can make this recipe dry or with curry, for the most part preferred by everybody.
Methi Gatte is an extremely famous recipe. We can make this recipe dry or with curry, for the most part preferred by everybody. Let’s make Methi Gatte Recipe for the breakfast.
- 2 – 3 pinch asafoetida
- 1 tsp red Chilli powder
- 2 cup fenugreek leaves (methi) cleaved
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 3 cup bengal gram flour (besan)
- salt as per the taste
- 3 1/2 tbsp mustard oil
- 3 1/2 tbsp Mustard Oil
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1 Red Chilli trodden
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Dry Mango Powder (amchur)
- 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1 -2 squeeze Asafoetida
Preparation Method of Methi Gatte
- Put all the ingredients like methi, gram flour, asafoetida, red chilli powder, coriander powder and salt.
- Put it mustard oil and enough water to knead into a firm crust.
- Divide into equal parts and roll into barrels.
- Put some water in a pot for boiling and blend in these barrels (gattes) for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Drain, cool and cut into 1″ long pieces.
- Heat up oil to smoking point.
- Take off the heat up and cool slightly.
- Heat up once again, blend in asafoetida, mustard seeds and when the seeds crackle, blend in the gattes.
- Blend in coriander powder, squashed red chillies, garam masala powder and amchur powder.
- Stir to blend well and serve hot Methi Gatte.