My entire family loves Mexican lasagna taste with taco flavoring. Even my picky five-year-old will eat it. Present with shredded lettuce, crisp cut tomatoes, olives and sharp cream.
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Onion slashed
- 1 Red Capsicum slashed
- 1 Zucchini, slashed
- 2 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 500 g jug Pasta Sauce
- 35 g sachet Taco Seasoning
- 420 g can Kidney Beans, drained and rinsed
- 310 g can Corn Kernels, depleted
- 5 Tortillas
- 3/4 glass Tasty Cheese, grated salad, to serve
- Preheat oven to hot, 200°C.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a vast frying-pan on high.
- Sauté onion, red capsicum, zucchini and chopped garlic for 5 mins, until tender.
- Blend in pasta sauce and taco flavoring. Bring to boil on high temperature. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 mins until thick and smoothy.
- Mix in kidney beans and a corn kernels. Heat on low temperature for 5 mins.
- Daintily grease a round 22cm casserole dish. Place a tortilla as base on make a dish. Spoon one-fifth of the bean blend over.
- Cover with a second tortilla. Rehash 3 more times, completing with a tortilla.
- Sprinkle yummy cheese over. Heat for 15-20 mins until brown and cheese has melted.
- Enjoy Mexican Lasagna Recipe with your family.
Please follow and like us: