Minestrone soup is a thick soup of Italian soup made with vegetables, regularly with the expansion of pasta or rice. It is totally Healthy and yummy soup.
- Vegetable stock 4-5 cups
- Diced Tomatoes – 1 can (or you can utilize whiten and cleave crisp tomatoes and use them)
- Onion – 1 (slashed)
- Garlic – 4 cloves (minced)
- Vegetables of your decision – 2 cups (carrots, potato, zucchini, celery and cabbage.)
- Beans – 1/2 glass (You can utilize any beans)
- leafy green vegetable – 2 cugss stuffed
- Pasta – 3/4 cup
- Dried Italian Herbs – 2 tsp
- Red Pepper Flakes – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – according to taste
- Oil – 2 tsp
- For Garnishing
- New Basil leaves or Parsley (cleaved) or spring onions
Preparation Method of Minestrone Soup
- Heat the oil in an overwhelming bottomed pot. Sauté the garlic and onions till it sweats.
- Include the vegetable stock and take it to a boiling.
- Include the vegetables, cooked beans and cook till the veggies are delicate.
- Include the flavoring (dried herbs), salt, red pepper pieces and the container of diced tomatoes. Boil it again.
- Presently include the pasta and the greens. Cook for 15-20 minutes till the pasta is delicate. Include more water in the event that you feel the soup is thick.
- Embellish with flavoring and serve hot.
- Enjoy the Minestrone soup with your family.
Please follow and like us: