Reviving and rich with vitamin C this Mint Pina Colada is only a flawless beverage. Exchange with soda easily, make it at home. Try now
Want to drink something healthy and fresh juice. Try Mint Pina Colada recipe, which is sweet fresh pineapple and orange juices and mixed it with cream of coconut and hint of mint. Its taste like a tropics where you don’t need to leave home. Full on rich and creamy drink flavored with fresh flavors of pineapple, coconut and citrus.
- Cream of coconut 4 ounces (8 tbsp)
- Crisp pineapple juice ½ container
- Squeezed orange ½ container
- Ice as required
- Crisp mint leaves as require
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 limes, zested and juiced
- Include cream of coconut, pineapple juice, squeezed orange, a couple mint leaves and ice into blend and mix until join.
- Fill glasses and enhancement with mint leaves and serve.
- Enjoy the Mint and Citrus Pina Colada with family.