Mongolian Paneer is the extraordinary readiness of curds hurled in sweet chilli sauce and enhanced with chilli flakes and peanut powder.
Mongolian Paneer is the extraordinary readiness of curds hurled in sweet chilli sauce and enhanced with chilli flakes and peanut powder. Mongolian paneer serving is a delectable, snappy and solid Chinese starter. The Ingredients are effectively available.
- 200 gms curds (paneer) solid shapes or triangles
- 4 baby corns (each cut into 4 slices)
- 1 cup carrot destroyed
- 1 little onion cut into slices
- 8 green chilies cut into slices
- 8 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tsp sweet chili sauce
- 1 tsp soya sauce
- 1/2 tsp red bean stew drops (locally acquired)
- 1 tsp shelled nut powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper powder
- 1 tsp butter
- Salt to taste
Preparation method of Mongolian Paneer
- Melt the butter in a skillet and include green chilies alongside the garlic. Sear for few moments.
- Include carrot, onion, child corns and salt. Mix for 2-3 minutes.
- Presently blend sweet stew sauce and pepper powder.
- Mix for quite a while without halting.
- Stew the gas and include some water.
- Cook until all veggies get to be delicate.
- Include paneer and soya sauce. Cook for around 2 minutes.
- At last include shelled nut powder and red stew chips.
- Serve to hot as it is
- Enjoy a lot more Paneer Recipe with your family.