Mongolian Paneer is the extraordinary readiness of curds hurled in sweet chilli sauce and enhanced with chilli flakes and peanut powder. Mongolian paneer serving is a delectable, snappy and solid Chinese starter. The Ingredients are effectively available.
- 200 gms curds (paneer) solid shapes or triangles
- 4 baby corns (each cut into 4 slices)
- 1 cup carrot destroyed
- 1 little onion cut into slices
- 8 green chilies cut into slices
- 8 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tsp sweet chili sauce
- 1 tsp soya sauce
- 1/2 tsp red bean stew drops (locally acquired)
- 1 tsp shelled nut powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper powder
- 1 tsp butter
- Salt to taste
Preparation method of Mongolian Paneer
- Melt the butter in a skillet and include green chilies alongside the garlic. Sear for few moments.
- Include carrot, onion, child corns and salt. Mix for 2-3 minutes.
- Presently blend sweet stew sauce and pepper powder.
- Mix for quite a while without halting.
- Stew the gas and include some water.
- Cook until all veggies get to be delicate.
- Include paneer and soya sauce. Cook for around 2 minutes.
- At last include shelled nut powder and red stew chips.
- Serve to hot as it is
- Enjoy the Mongolian Paneer with your family.