Shawarma is untouched most loved sustenance particularly in children and youthful ones. There is nothing better in the event that you give them natively constructed hygienic nourishment. Experiment with this Oven Roasted Chicken Shawarma formula and home base with your crew.
- Chicken bosom ½ kg (boneless and skinless)
- Juice from 2 lemons
- Oil ½ cup
- Salt 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder ½ tsp
- Paprika powder 2 tsp
- Turmeric ½ tsp
- Red pepper flakes 1 tsp
- Garlic 4 cloves (minced)
- Onion 1 expansive (cut)
- Pita bread as required
- Hummus as required
- Garlic sauce as required
Preparation method of Oven Roasted Chicken Shawarma
- In a substantial bowl, include the lemon juice, oil, salt, black pepper, paprika, turmeric, red pepper flakes, garlic and whisk well.
- Include the chicken and hurl ensuring the chicken is very much covered in the marinade.
- Spread with plastic wrap or thwart and refrigerate for 60 minutes.
- Preheat broiler to 200 degrees. Include sliced onion in chicken; hurl and move on preparing dish and heat the chicken 30 to 40 minutes at 180 degree C or until chicken is delicate.
- Present with pita bread, hummus and garlic sauce.
- Enjoy the Oven Roasted Chicken Shawarma with family.