Palak Bhajia pakoda are the best most effortless and speedy formula. You can make them at whatever time, particularly once you have surprising visitors staying your home. Rainy season time is the best time to eat Palak Bhajia pakoda made with any vegetable.We can make pakoda in various ways similar cauliflower pakoda, potato pakoda etc. Then Palak Bhajia pakoda have its particular unique taste.
- Spinach 2 groups
- Large onion 1
- Green coriander 1 group
- Gram flour 3 tbsps
- Salt and bean stew powder to taste
- Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
- Cut the spinach, onion and coriander finely.
- Include the gram flour, salt to taste, stew powder and turmeric powder.
- Include 1 tablespoon hot oil.
- Blend well to frame a thick hitter.
- Include water if fundamental.
- Presently drop spoonfuls in hot oil and profound broil.
- Serve hot.
- Enjoy the Palak Bhajia Pakora with your family.