Paneer cutlet or paneer tikka is very tasty snacks after school time for the kids. Paneer is important sources of protein and calcium for veggie lover.
Paneer cutlet or paneer tikka is very tasty snacks after school time for the kids. Paneer is important sources of protein and calcium for veggie lover. Most children affection it, if the planning is tasty. It is easy to include paneer in children diet and very helpful for children diet.
- 1 cup small pieces of paneer (Indian Cottage Cheese)
- ¾ cup of boiled potato or sweet corn (beat coarsely)
- 2 to 3 slices of bread
- 1 tsp. ginger garlic paste
- Squeeze of cumin
- 1 medium onion
- ⅛ Tsp turmeric
- ⅛ Tsp pepper powder
- 20 pudina leaves or curry leaves (chop)
- Salt to taste
Preparation Method of Paneer Cutlet
- Put the bread slice into the water, squeeze the excess water.
- Mix all the elements well till everything is mixed well.
- Heat a tawa and tawa sear them on a medium flame too with little oil.
- For heating in oven, preheat the oven to 220C.
- Set up a heating plate, oil it.
- Make little thin patties (appr ¼ crawl), and spread little oil on them.
- Prepare for 10 to 15 mins, flip them to the next side.
- Heat paneer cutlet for another 10 to 12 mins.
- Serve hot with mint chutney or ketchup.
- Enjoy paneer cutlet with your families and relatives, make sure feeling very tasty.