Paneer Moong Daal Toast, an extremely healthy and nutritious toast. I came across this one of the TV shows and immediately endeavored this, as this is extremely healthy. This toast is rich in calcium apart from protein due to the presence of paneer, rich in protein because of moong dal and rich in spinach because of coriander leaves.
- Grind moong dal( green gram): ½ cup
- Ginger: ½” piece to thick paste
- Fine slashed onion: ¼ bowl
- Paneer or tofu: ½ cup
- Fine slashed coriander leaves: 2 tbsp
- Fine slashed green crisp: 2
- Sprinkle sesame seeds: 1 tbsp
- Tomato ketchup: 2 tbsp
- Bread slice: 4
Preparation Method of Paneer Moong Daal Toast
- Clean, wash and drench moong dal or in night for 8-10 hours.
- Water fall down then put ginger and grinds it to thick paste.
- Collect all the ingredients of Paneer Moong Daal Toast.
- Take it out in a blending bowl and include onion, coriander leaves paneer, and green chili and medium salt.
- Blend everything. Take one bit of bread apply ketchup on it. v
- Take liberal measure of blend and put it on bread.
- Sprinkle few sesame seeds over the blend.
- Heat frying pan at medium fire and include ½ tsp of oil it.
- Put bread blend side down and cook for 2-3 minutes before removing.
- Following 3 minutes apply butter on bread and flip it over.
- Press delicately and cook till bread get to be golden brown and crunchy from both sides.
- Paneer Moong Daal toast is prepared to serve.