Paneer tikka masala sets extraordinary with roti, butter naan, kulcha or jeera rice or plain (biryani rice). I genuinely treasure a portion of the eatery style paneer formulas that I have been making for a considerable length of time. This paneer tikka masala formula have dependably been on top at home and among my companions.
- 5 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, pulverized
- 2 green bean stew, powder
- 3 tbsp. cleaved coriander
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- Salt to taste
- 250g paneer cut into 3D shapes.
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 onions, cleaved in 1-inch long thin slices
- ¼ tsp. turmeric powder
- 3-4 tbsp. thick yogurt
- ½ cup milk
Preparation method of Paneer tikka masala
- Combine lemon juice, ginger, garlic, and green bean stew, half of the coriander, chili powder, salt, and paneer in a boule. Cover and leave to marinate for 60 minutes.
- Heat oil in a dish and cook onions for 3-4 minutes on low fire till straightforward. Include turmeric powder, yogurt, milk and the staying coriander. Mix for a couple of minutes till the sauce thickens.
- Include the paneer blend in the sauce and cook for 5 minutes on medium fire. Change the flavoring.
- Serve hot garnished with crisp coriander with your decision of Indian bread or rice.
- Enjoy the Paneer tikka masala with your family.