Paneer tikka masala sets extraordinary with roti, butter naan, kulcha or jeera rice or plain (biryani rice).
Paneer tikka masala sets extraordinary with roti, butter naan, kulcha or jeera rice or plain (biryani rice). I genuinely treasure a portion of the eatery style paneer formulas that I have been making for a considerable length of time. This paneer tikka masala formula have dependably been on top at home and among my companions.
- 5 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, pulverized
- 2 green bean stew, powder
- 3 tbsp. cleaved coriander
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- Salt to taste
- 250g paneer cut into 3D shapes.
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 onions, cleaved in 1-inch long thin slices
- ¼ tsp. turmeric powder
- 3-4 tbsp. thick yogurt
- ½ cup milk
Preparation method of Paneer tikka masala
- Combine lemon juice, ginger, garlic, and green bean stew, half of the coriander, chili powder, salt, and paneer in a boule. Cover and leave to marinate for 60 minutes.
- Heat oil in a dish and cook onions for 3-4 minutes on low fire till straightforward. Include turmeric powder, yogurt, milk and the staying coriander. Mix for a couple of minutes till the sauce thickens.
- Include the paneer blend in the sauce and cook for 5 minutes on medium fire. Change the flavoring.
- Serve hot garnished with crisp coriander with your decision of Indian bread or rice.
- Enjoy the Paneer tikka masala with your family.