The style of heat, buttery corn on the cob is difficult to beat on a summer day, and it makes a good dish to spicy Veg. parsley corn cob recipes that use recent corn in season. you will Sprinkle acheter du cialis en ligne tomato mixture with, parsley, salt, and pepper.
|Hands-On Time||5 min|
|Complete Time||15 min|
- 6 ears corn, shucked and divided
- 4 tablespoons margarine, dissolved
- 1/4 cup crisp level leaf parsley leaves, generally hacked
- Fit salt and dark pepper
- Heat an expansive pot of water to the point of boiling. Include the corn and stew just until delicate, 3 to 5 minutes. Deplete and exchange to a serving dish.
- Pour the margarine over the corn and sprinkle with the parsley, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Enjoy the with Parsley Corn Cob your family.