This formula is a combination in Pulao, a sublime variety for veggies and non-veggies. In this formula just potatoes are included, however you can likewise incorporate boiled peas or capsicum. You can serve this delicious pasta pulao in a lunch or dinner as a change dish.
- Boiled spiral pasta 3 cups
- Water 1 cups
- Oil or ghee 2 tbsp
- Cumin seed 1 tbsp
- Onion sliced 1 no
- Chopped tomatoes 1 cup
- Potato 1 cup (peeled and fine chopped)
- Coriander powdered 2 tbsp
- Garam masala powdered 1 tsp
- Salt 1 tbsp
- Chili powder 1 tsp
Preparation Method of Pasta Pulao
- Boil pasta and deplete well continue a side.
- In an overwhelming pan, warm the oil and include the cumin and cut onion.
- At the point when the onion turns into a light chestnut, include the tomatoes and potatoes, garam masala, salt and bean stew powder. Panfry till blend well.
- Include some water, heat to the point of boiling revealed, then lower the warmth to stew and cover.
- At the point when potatoes are cooked, include boiled pasta blend and cover on a moderate warmth 3 to 5 minutes. Pulao is prepared, serve hot.
- Enjoy the pasta pulao with your family