|Prep Time||10-20 Mins|
|Cook Time||10-15 Mins|
Potato chat is a famous snack found at north Indian street side sellers. This formula is motivated by the chat I used to appreciate close to my childhood home in India. I fused an extraordinary zest blend otherwise called chat masala and would recommend attempting this formula without chutney.
- Little Potatoes 1 OR 1/2 Lb.
- Roasted Ground Cumin Seeds 1 tsp.
- Green Chilies 4 or To Taste
- Amchoor 1 Tsp. (Dry Powdered Mango)
- Tamarind Juice 1/4 Half Quart
- Chopped Coriander Clears Out
- Fresh Gram Masala 1 tsp.
- Salt to Taste
Preparation method of Potato Chat
- Wash the potatoes and boil them in their skin.
- Peel and cut into little adjusts.
- Put in a serving Boule and blend in every one of the fixings.
- Lemon juice might be utilized rather than tamarind, if preferred.
- Enjoy the Potato chat with your friends and family.