Rajasthani malai mirch arranged with green chilies, saute in malai, taste truly heavenly. It is one of the acclaimed formula of Rajasthan that is made utilizing mirch. This is a claim to fame of Bikaner, obviously now-a-days it is practically made in all of Rajasthan.
- Green chilly – 100 grams
- Cream – 2 to 3 tbsp
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Asafoetida – 1 pinch
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Fennel powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Mango powder – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – 1/2 tsp or to taste
Preparation method of rajasthani malai mirchi
- Wash chillies, take away stalks and slice into small parts.
- Heat oil in a kadhai. Include jeera and hing and saute for a large portion of a moment till fragrant.
- Include in MTR Haldi Turmeric Powder, MTR Dhaniya Coriander Powder and saunf powder and saute for additional two–three minutes.
- Include green chillies and mix well. Complete salt and amchur, and mix well.
- Cook the chillies for 2 more minutes on a low fire.
- Mix well and include new cream. Blending persistently, cook for 1 more moment.
- Malai mirch is prepared to be served as a backup to roti. You might likewise serve the dish with Jaisalmeri Kala Chana and paratha.
- Enjoy the Rajasthani malai mirch with your family.