Rajasthani malai mirch arranged with green chilies, saute in malai, taste truly heavenly.
Rajasthani malai mirch arranged with green chilies, saute in malai, taste truly heavenly. It is one of the acclaimed formula of Rajasthan that is made utilizing mirch. This is a claim to fame of Bikaner, obviously now-a-days it is practically made in all of Rajasthan.
- Green chilly – 100 grams
- Cream – 2 to 3 tbsp
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Asafoetida – 1 pinch
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Fennel powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Mango powder – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – 1/2 tsp or to taste
Preparation method of rajasthani malai mirchi
- Wash chillies, take away stalks and slice into small parts.
- Heat oil in a kadhai. Include jeera and hing and saute for a large portion of a moment till fragrant.
- Include in MTR Haldi Turmeric Powder, MTR Dhaniya Coriander Powder and saunf powder and saute for additional two–three minutes.
- Include green chillies and mix well. Complete salt and amchur, and mix well.
- Cook the chillies for 2 more minutes on a low fire.
- Mix well and include new cream. Blending persistently, cook for 1 more moment.
- Malai mirch is prepared to be served as a backup to roti. You might likewise serve the dish with Jaisalmeri Kala Chana and paratha.
- Enjoy the Rajasthani malai mirch with your family.