Rudolph Cones loaded down with your most loved sweet, nuts, dessert or pop corns are awesome to serve in an extraordinary event.
- Chocolate waffle cones 6
- Softened chocolate or candy melts 1-2 ounces
- Kind sized Candy eyes 12
- Candy horns 12
- Round red candies 6 big
- Append 2 kind sized candy eyes and 2 candy antlers to every waffle cone with help of melted chocolate.
- At that point join a major red candy nose to the tip of every waffle cone.
- To keep the cones from moving around while the chocolate dries, set two more candies on either side of the red nose. When dry, uproot the candies.
- Load with your most loved candy, popcorn, nuts, or frozen yogurt and Serve.
- Enjoy the Rudolph Cones with your children.
Please follow and like us: