It is likely the most widely recognized sweet and tasty served on a fasting day. As name proposes this conventional Indian sweet is made from little size sago pearls. This sabudana kheer recipe is one of the simplest Indian dessert recipe and can be made under 20 minutes
- 250 gm Sabudana (sago pearls)
- 150 gm Sugar
- 1.5 litre Milk
- 2 tbsp. Almond (chopped)
- 2 tbsp. Cashew nuts (chopped)
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
Preparation method of sabudana kheer
- Soak sago balls water till it profound for 20-25 minutes.
- Boil milk and include sugar in another container till sugar melt in milk.
- Blend sago balls and milk at moderate fire and mix well.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes at moderate fire.
- Garnish with almond and cashew nuts.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Enjoy the sabudana kheer with your family.